Bruce Ennis, President
David Ennis, Vice President
Bill Bradford, Chief Estimator and Operations Manager
[ About Us ]
Pro Coat, LLC was established in 2007 by Bruce and David Ennis as a full service painting contractor providing a wide range of services. Epoxy floor systems, blasting & spray painting, liquid applied roof membranes, wastewater immersion systems and concrete repair are a few areas of specialization. Pro Coat can take your specific need from initial evaluation, to generating proper specifications, and to final implementation of the coatings job, all in turnkey fashion.
Bruce Ennis, President Pro Coat, has been involved in high performance coatings since the mid 90s. His experience includes coatings for the General Services Administration (GSA) building, the National Institutes of Health Building, and post 9/11 renovations for the Pentagon. Bruce is a Polyurea Development Association (PDA) certified Polyurea Applicator and holds a QP-8 certification from the Society for Protective Coatings.
David Ennis worked in the poultry industry for over 30 years and Perdue Farms Grain & Oilseed Division for nearly 20 years. He serves as Vice President and does sales and general business management.
Bill Bradford joined Pro Coat in 2009 and brings over 25 years of painting experience with him. Bill started by managing local paint distribution outlets. He served as Estimator and Operations Manager with B & H Coatings. Most recently he worked with George Miles & Buhr LLC – architects and engineering firm. In this position he did construction & project management as well as specialized projects such as claims dispute management and workmanship inspection reporting. Bill concentrated on the Ocean City / beach market and frequently wrote specifications for a wide variety of businesses and industries. He serves as Chief Estimator and Operations Manager with Pro Coat while continuing to maintain relationships with a multitude of customers.
Pro Coat provides ongoing training to our experienced staff in the latest techniques and coatings technologies. We are ready to meet your specific needs including off-hours projects as your operations dictate. Supplier certifications include General Polymers – Gold Star Certification, Liquid Plastics Inc. Deocothane Roof system, Neoguard Deck coatings, ASTEC roof system among many others. Pro Coat is currently licensed in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.
Some of our customers include:
- Perdue AgriBusiness LLC, Salisbury, MD
- George Miles & Buhr, Incorportated – Engineering & Wastewater Project Management
- Foodswing – Food Packaging – Cambridge, MD (formerly Cold Water Seafood)
- Whiting-Turner – General Contractors, Cambridge, MD
- Tyson Foods Inc. – Poultry Processing – Temperanceville, VA
- Gillis Gilkerson, Inc. – General Contractors
- Evan's Builders – General Contractors, Salisbury, MD
- Allen's Family Foods – Poultry Processing – Hurlock, Cordova, MD
- Regional Builders – General Contractors – Seaford, DE
- Delmarva Recycling – Recycling Business, Salisbury, MD
- Sperry Van Ness / Miller – Commercial Realty – Salisbury, MD
- Moore & Company, P.A. – CPA (Building Owner), Salisbury, MD